Monday, October 26, 2015

Performing at Boston Salsa Fest 2015

This year I got to perform at The Boston Salsa Festival for the first time and it was AMAZING! I am so grateful for this experience.


Before the big show, the group I'm in performed in front of smaller crowds at salsa clubs and dance events to help us get use to performing the routine. And for me, I had to get use to just performing. Technically, I have performed before but only for choreography classes and at church. This was a real performance with costumes and months and months of practice. I have never been more nervous!

Back stage, right before our Salsa Fest performance

It has been such a blessing to be a part of Mambo Soul Melao. They have taught me so much about myself and what I can do. I love this group and I can’t wait to work on our next routine!

On the big stage at The Boston Salsa Festival

^ Mambo Soul Melao at The Boston Salsa Festival 2015

^ This was my parents view of my performance. So glad they came to see me!

^ One of our first performances of this routine






No comments:

Post a Comment